Shirdi Sai Baba Chalisa
Shirdi Sai Baba Chalisa
Translated by P. R. Ramachander
[Though called Chalisa, this prayer has more than one hundred verses. You can find it in Hindi script at: www.shirdisaibabakripa.org/2008/06/shirdi-sai-baba-chalisa-in-hindi.html]
1. Pehle Sai ke charan main, apna sheesh namaaun main,
Kaise Shirdi Sai aaye, saara haal sunaun main.
First let me salute with my head the feet of Sai,
And tell you how Sai came to Shirdi and al other news about him.
2. Kaun hai mata, pita kaun hai, yeh na kisi ne bhi jaana,
Kaha janam Sai ne dhara, prashan paheli raha bana.
Who is his mother, who is his father, no one knew about this,
And who brought Sai up, has become a great riddle.
3. Koyee kahe Ayodhya ke, yeh Ramchandra bhagvan hain,
Koyee kehta SaiBaba, pavan putra Hanuman hain.
Some people said he is from Ayodhya and that he is Lord Ramachandra,
And some other people tell that, he is Hanuman, the son of wind god.
4. Koyee kehta mangal murti, Shri Gajanan hain Sai,
Koyee kehta Gokul-Mohan Devki Nandan hain Sai.
Some other people say that Sai is the auspicious God Ganesa,
And some other people say that he is the pretty boy of Gokula who was son of Devaki.
5. Shanker samaj bhakta kayee to, Baba ko bhajhte rahte,
Koyee kahe avatar datta ka, pooja Sai ki karte.
Devotees of Lord Shiva worship Sai as Shiva,
And some others say that he is incarnation of Datta and worship him.
6. Kuchha bhi maano unko tum, pur Sai hain sachche bhagvan,
Bade dayalu deen-bandhu, kitno ko diya jivan-daan.
Think whatever you feel about him but Sai is truly God,
He is greatly merciful, the friend of oppressed and how many people he has given life.
7. Kayee baras pehle ki ghatna, tumhe sunaunga main baat,
Kisee bhagyashaali ki, Shirdi main aayee thi baraat.
This a news which happened several years back and I would tell you about it,
The procession of tsome lucky groom came to Shirdi.
8. Aaya saath usi ke tha, baalak aik bahut sunder,
Aaya aaker vahin bus gaya, paavan Shirdi kiya nagar.
Along with them came a boy who was very pretty,
And after coming there, he started living there in the very city of Shirdi.
9. Kayee dino tak raha bhatakta, bhiksha maangi usne dar dar,
Aur dikhaee aisee leela, jag main jo ho gayee amar.
After several days with great fear he started begging for alms,
And showed such divine play that in the world he became deathless.
10. Jaise-jaise umar badi, badti hee vaisy, gaee shaan,
Ghar ghar hone laga nagar main, Sai Baba kaa gungaan.
As and when his age increased, his fame also increased,
The greatness of Sai Baba was being sung from home to home.
11. Dig digant main laga goonjane, phir to Saiji ka naam,
Deen-dhukhi ki raksha karna, yahi raha Baba ka kaam.
In different directions the name of Sai was being sung,
For the only job of Baba was saving the oppressed as well as sad people,
12. Baba ke charno main ja kar, jo kehta main hoo nirdhan,
Daya usee par hoti unkee, khul jaate dhukh ke bandhan.
Any one who goes near Baba and said that, "I am poor",
He will show his mercy on him and would untie the tie of sorrow of him.
13. Kabhi kisee ne maangi bhiksha, do Baba mujhko suntaan,
Evam astoo tava kahikar Sai dete they usko vardaan.
If some one begs him for a boon and says, "Baba give me a child,"
He would say "Om so be it" and Sai would give him the boon.
14. Swayam dhukhi Baba ho jaate, deen-dukhijan ka lakh haal,
Anteh: karan shree Sai ka, sagar jaisa raha vishal.
When seeing the sorrow of the oppressed, Sai Baba would himself become sad,
For the mind of Baba is as broad as an ocean.
15. Bhakta ek madrasi aaya, ghar ka bahut bada dhanvaan,
Maal khajana behadh uskaa, keval nahi rahi suntaan.
One devotee from south India came who was a very rich man,
He had lots of money in his treasury but did not have children.
16. Laga manane Sainath ko, Baba mujh per daya karo,
Junjha se junkrit naiya ko, tum hee mairee par karo.
He started requesting Lord Sai, Baba, please take pity on me,
You only have to bring near me the boat tossed by a storm.
17. Kuldeepak ke bina andhera, chchaya hua ghar mein mere,
Isee liye aaya hoon Baba, hokar sharnagat tere.
Without the baby for my clan, darkness has spread in my home,
And I have come because of that and have surrenderd to you.
18. Kuldeepak ke re abhav main, vyartha hai daulat ki maya,
Aaj bhikhari ban kar Baba, sharan tumhari main aaya,
Without that baby, the illusion of wealth is useless,
Today I have become a beggar and have come to surrender to you.
19. De do mujhko putra-daan, main runi rahoonga jivan bhar,
Aur kisi ki aas na mujko, siraf bharosa hai tum par.
Please give me a son, and I would be indebted to you for life,
I do not have any other desire, and I have faith only in you.
20. Anunaye-vinaye bahut ki usne, charano main dhar ke sheesh,
Tub prasana hokar Baba ne, diya bhakta ko yeh aashish.
He did actions of humility and obedience, And fell on the floor at his feet,
And then Baba was greatly pleased and consoled that devotee.
21. 'Allah bhala karega tera,' putra janam ho tere ghar,
Kripa rahegi tum per uski, aur tere uss balak per.
Alla would do you good and a son will be born at your home,
And he would shower his grace on you as well as that child.
22. Ab tak nahi kisi ne payaa, Sai ki kripa ka paar,
Putra ratna de madrasi ko, dhanya kiya uska sansaar.
Till then no body has seen the other shore of mercy of Baba,
And he gave a gem like son to the south Indian and made his family blessed.
23. Tan-man se jo bhaje usi ka jug main hota hai uddhar,
Sanch ko aanch nahi haiy Koyee, sada jooth ki hoti haar.
If one prays to him with mind and body, his world will prosper,
There is no danger in truth and lies will always be defeated.
24. Main hoon sada sahare uske, sada rahoonga uska daas,
Sai jaisa prabhu mila hai, itni ki kum haiy kya aash.
I am always his support, and would always be his slave,
I got a Lord like Sai, Is it any small achievement.
25. Mera bhi din tha ek aisa, miltee nahi mujhe thi roti,
Tan par kapda duur raha tha, sheish rahi nanhi si langoti,
There was a time in my life, when I was not getting bread to eat,
Cloths were far away from my body, only the loin cloth was left.
26. Sarita sammukh hone par bhi main pyasa ka pyasa tha,
Durdin mera mere ooper, davagani barsata tha.
Though there was a river in front of me, I was greatly thirsty,
During the bad times which fell on me, forest fire was raining on me.
27. Dharti ke atirikt jagat main, mera kuch avalumbh na tha,
Bana bhikhari main duniya main, dar dar thokar khata tha.
In this world except the earth, there was no support to me,
And I became a beggar in this world and was spending my time with great fear.
28. Aise main ik mitra mila jo, param bhakt Sai ka tha,
Janjalon se mukta, magar iss, jagti main veh bhi mujh sa tha.
At that time I got a friend who was a great devotee of Sai,
Though he was free from problems, he was also one like me.
29. Baba ke darshan ke khatir, mil dono ne kiya vichaar,
Sai jaise daya murti ke darshan ko ho gaiye taiyar.
About seeing Baba personally both of us thought,
A nd became ready to see the god of mercy like Sai.
30. Paavan Shirdi nagari main ja kar, dhekhi matvaali murti,
Dhanya janam ho gaya ki humne jab dhekhi Sai ki surti.
WE we nt to the holy city of Shirdhi and saw that God in his hermitage,
And as soon as we saw the form of Sai, our life became greatly blessed.
31. Jabse kiye hai darshan humne, dukh sara kaphur ho gaya,
Sankat saare mite aur vipdaon ka ant ho gaya.
As soon as we saw him all our sorrow vanished in thin air,
All our sorrows were gone and the end of problems arrived.
32. Maan aur sammaan mila, bhiksha main humko Baba se,
Prati bambit ho uthe jagat main, hum Sai ki abha se.
We got respect and honour as alms from Baba,
And the light of Sai, got reflected in our world.
33. Baba ne sammaan diya haiy, maan diya is jivan main,
Iska hee sambal le main, hasta jaunga jivan main.
Baba has given us the honour and respect in our day to day life,
And I have taken the payment for that and would live my life with joy.
34. Sai ki leela ka mere, man par aisa assar huaa,
Lagta, jagti ke kan-kan main, jaise ho veh bhara huaa.
The grace and sport of Sai, had such a great effect in my life,
It appeared as if in every drop of the world, he was completely filled up.
35. 'Kashiram' Baba ka bhakt, iss Shirdi main rehta tha,
Maiy Sai ka Sai mera, veh duniya se kehta tha.
There was a devotee of Baba called Kashiram who was living in Shirdi,
He used to tell the world, I belong to Say and Sai is definitely mine.
36. See kar svayam vastra bechta, gram nagar bazaro main,
Jhankrit uski hridh-tantri thi, Sai ki jhankaron se.
He used to make cloth himself and used to sell it in villages, towns and markets,
And always the string of his heart was filled with the music of Sai.
37. Stabdh nisha thi, thay soye, rajni aanchal me chand sitare,
Nahi soojhta raha hath ka, hath timiri ke maare.
It was a dark night when in the cloth of darkness moon and stars were shining,
And he held the small packet tightly and in her hand was a sword.
38. Vastra bech kar lote raha tha, hai! Haath se 'kaashi',
Vichitra bada sanyoga ki uss din aata tha veh akaki.
He was returning back after seeling cloths with some money in hand,
And his fate that day was strange, for he was coming alone.
39. Gher raah main khade ho gaye, usse kutil, anyaayi,
Maaro kaato looto iski, hee dhvani pari sunayee.
In that great darkness stood very cruel and dishonest people,
And he heard the sound, "Kill him, cut him", at that time.
40. Loot peet kar usse vahan se, kutil gaye champat ho,
Aaghaton se marmahat ho, usne di thi sangya kho.
By hitting him and robbing him on his vehicle,
For the sake of reformimg them, he gave them all the money.
41. Bahut der tak pada raha vaha, vahin usi halat main,
Jaane kab kuch hosh ho utha, usko kisi palak main.
He was lying there for a lot of time, there itself in that state,
When some one helped him he regained his conscience.
42. Anjane hee uske muh se, nikal para tha Sai,
Jiski prati dhvani Shirdi main, Baba ko padi sunai.
Without his knowing his mouth was uttering the word "sai",
And the echo of that was heard by Baba in Shirdi.
43. Shubdh utha ho manas unka, Baba gaye vikal ho,
Lagta jaise ghatna sari, ghati unhi ke sanmukh ho.
From his mind a voice rose and Baba was perturbed,
And it was like the entire thing was happening in his presence.
44. Unmadi se idhar udhar tab, Baba lage bhatakne,
Sanmukh chizein jo bhi aiee, unkoo lage patkne.
Like a mad man Baba started walking to and fro,
And he was tossing all those that came in his way.
45. Aur dhadhakte angaro main, Baba ne kar dala,
Huye sashankit sabhi vahan, lakh tandav nritya nirala.
At that time in front of the burning fire, by what Baba did,
All people were perturbed by the great dance that Baba did.
46. Samajh gaye sab log ki koi, bhakt para sankat ain,
Shubit khade thai sabhi vahan par, pade huae vismaiye main.
All people then understood that some devotee was in great danger,
And all people were standing there like pillar and were thrown in great surprise.
47. Usse bachane ke hi khatir, Baba aaj vikal hai,
Uski hi pidaa se pidit, unka ant sthal hai.
Baba is greatly worried today for his sake,
And he was taking his suffering as if it is the end of that devotee.
48. Itne me hi vidhi ne apni, vichitrata dhikhlayi,
Lekar sanghya heen bhakt ko, gaadi ek vahan aayee,
At that time the fate showed one of its peculiarity,
One cart carrying that fainted devotee came there.
49. Sanmukh apne dekh bhakt ko, Sai ki aankhe bhar aayee.
Shant, dheer, gambhir sindhu sa, Baba ka anthsthal.
Aaj na jane kyon reh-rehkar, ho jaata tha chanchal
Seeing his devotee in front of him the eyes of Sai got filled up,
And though Baba's mind was peaceful, courageous and as great as sea,
That day for a peculiar reason it became moved.
50. Aaj daya ki murti svayum tha bana hua upchaari,
Aur bhakt ke liye aaj tha, dev bana prati haari.
Today the god of mercy became a nurse,
And for the sake of his devotee, he became a god to him.
51. Aaj bhakti ki visham pariksha main, safal hua tha Kaashi,
Uske hee darshan ki khatir, thai umde nagar-nivasi.
In this great test to the devotee, Kashi Ram has succeeded,
And for being able to see him the town people rose and came.
52. Jab bhi aur jahan bhi koyee, bhakta pade sankat main,
Uski raksha karne Baba jate hai palbhar main.
When and if any other devotee gets in to trouble,
Baba immediately went immediately to rescue him.
53. Yuga yuga ka hai satya yeh, nahi koi nayee kahani,
Aapat grasta bhakt jab hota, jate khudh antar yami.
This is not a story but the truth for several ages,
When a devotee gets in to trouble, The god himself goes there.
54. Bhedh bhaav se pare pujari manavta ke the Sai,
Jitne pyare Hindu-Muslim uutne hi Sikh isai.
Sai was above all differences and was a priest of humanity,
To him Sikhs were asa dear as Hindus and Muslims.
55. Bhed bhaav mandir masjid ka tod phod Baba ne dala,
Ram rahim sabhi unke they, Krishan Karim Allah Tala.
Baba completely broke down the difference between a temple and Masjid,
Ram and Rahim belonged to him, and so was Krishna, Karim and Allah.
56. Ghante ki pratidhvani se gunja, masjid ka kona kona,
Mile paraspar Hindu Muslim, pyar bada din din doona.
Every corner of the Masjid was filled by the sound of bells,
Hindus and Muslims met there and their mutual love grew day by day.
57. Chamatkar tha kitna sundar, parichay iss kaya ne dee,
Aur neem karvahat main bhi mithaas Baba ne bhar dee.
What a greatly wonderful thing he did, introduction was to a body.
And Baba filled sweetness in the bitterness of the neem.
58. Sabko sneha diya Sai ne, sabko auntul pyar kiya,
Jo kuch jisne bhi chaha, Baba ne usko vahi diya.
For every one Sai gave love and loved all without difference,
Whatever any one wanted anything, Baba gave them that thing.
59. Aise sneha sheel bhaajan ka, naam sada jo japa kare,
Parvat jaisa dhukh na kyoon ho, palbhar main veh door tare.
To him who always chants the name of this friendly saint,
Even if he has mountain like sorrow, within no time will go far far away.
60. Sai jaisa daata humne, aare nahi dekha koi,
Jiske keval darshan se hee, saari vipda door gayee.
None of have seen a great giver like Sai,
Just be having a sight of him, all dangers would be driven far away.
61. Tan main Sai, man main Sai, Sai Sai bhajha karo,
Apne tan ki sudh budh khokur, sudh uski tum kiya karo.
Sai is in the body, sai in the mind keep on chanting Sai, sai,
After discontinuing the consciousness of you, start searching for realization of Baba.
62. Jab tu apni sudhiyam tajkur, Baba ki sudh kiya karega,
Aur raat din Baba, Baba, hi tu rata karega.
When you leave out thinking about your welfare and think only about Baba,
And day and night searching only Baba,
63. To Baba ko aare! vivash ho, sudhi teri leni hee hogi,
Teri har icha Baba ko, puree hee karni hogi.
Then dear Baba will become worried and would be forced to think about you only,
And Baba would be forced to fulfill each of your wishes.
64. Jungal jungal bhatak na pagal, aur dhundne Baba ko,
Ek jagah keval Shirdi main, tu paiga Baba ko.
Do not Go from forest to forest like a mad man and search for Baba,
And only in in one place that is shirdi, you will get him.
65. Dhanya jagat main prani hai veh, jisne Baba ko paya,
Dukh main sukh main prahar aath ho, Sai ka hee gune gaya.
He who gets Baba is one who lives in this blessed land,
When you get a beating eith in sorrow or in pleasure, only go on singing about good of Baba.
66. Giren sankat ke parvat, chahe bijli hi toot pare,
Sai ka le naam sada tum, sanmukh sub ke raho ade.
Whether you fall in the mountain of sorrow or fall due to lightning,
Please take the name of Sai, and you would be in a happy frame.
67. Iss boodhe ki sunn karamat, tum ho javo ge hairaan,
Dung raha sunkar jisko, jane kitne chatur sujaan.
Please hear the experience of this old man and you would be wonderstuck,
Hearing which people were astonished, even though they were greatly clever.
68. Ek baar Shirdi main sadhu dhongi tha koi aaya,
Bholi bhali nagar nivasi janta ko tha bharmaya.
Once some false saint came to Shirdi,
And the innocent people of Shirdi were fooled.
69. Jari, butiyan unhe dhikha kar, karne laga vaha bhashan,
Kehne laga sunno shrotagan, ghar mera hai vrindavan.
He showed them medicinal roots and leaves and started giving a lecture,
"Oh audience please hear me, my house is Brindavan."
70. Aushadhi mere paas ek hai, aur ajab iss main shakti,
Iske sevan karne se hi, ho jaati dukh se mukti.
I have a medicine whose power is magical,
For just by taking it, you would get freedom from sorrow.
71. Aggar mukta hona chaho tum, sankat se bimari se,
To hai mera numra nivedan, har nar se har nari se.
Suppose you want to get freedom from sorrow or sickness,
Then I have a humble request with every male and every female.
72. Lo kharid tum isko, sevan vidhiyan hai nyari,
Yadyapi tuch vastu hai yeh, gun uske hai atisheh bhari.
You please purchase it from me and follow its rules,
And suppose it is a useless thing, its greatness can never be described.
73. Jo hai suntaan heen yahen yadi, meri aushdhi ko khayen,
Putra ratan ho parapat, aare aur veh mooh manga phal paye.
Those who do not have children, if they take my medicine .
They would immediately get gem like sons and also get whatever they ask.
74. Aushadh meri jo na kharide, jeevan bhar pachtayega,
Mujh jaisa prani shayad hi, aare yaha aa payega.
Those who do not purchase the mredicine will repent for life,
For people like me would rarely come to this place.
75. Duniya do din ka mela hai, mauj shaunk tum bhi kar lo,
Gar is se milta hai, sub kuch, tum bhi isko le lo.
The world is the festival of two days, make up your mind quickly,
With this you would get a house and everything, and so please take it.
76. Hairani badti janta ki, lakh iski kaarastaani,
Pramudit veh bhi man hi man tha, lakh logo ki nadani.
With increased anxiety lakhs of people fell in his trap,
And he was also extremely happy at the innocence of lakhs of people
77. Khabar suna ne Baba ko yeh, gaya daud kar sevak ek,
Sun kar bhukuti tani aur, vismaran ho gaya sabhi vivek.
One devotee of Baba ran to him to tell about this news,
And he raised his eye brows and felt that all wisdom has been forgotten.
78. Hukum diya sevak ko, satvar pakad dusht ko lavo,
Ya Shirdi ki seema se, kapti ko duur bhagavo.
He immediately gave orders to the devotee to immediately catch and bring him,
Or drive out the imposter from the boundaries of Shirdi.
79. Mere rehte bholi bhali, Shirdi ki janta ko,
Kaun neech aisa jo, sahas karta hai chalne ko.
When I am there, how can the innocent people of Shirdi,
How can a debased one do such an adventure do such trick.
80. Palbhar mai hi aise dhongi, kapti neech lootere ko,
Maha naash ke maha gart main, phahuncha doon jivan bhar ko.
Within no time I would sent such an imposter looter,
To the gates of great destruction, till he is alive.
81. Tanik mila aabhaas madari, krur kutil anyayi ko,
Kaal nachta hai ab sir par, gussa aaya Sai ko.
On that magician, the cruel and unjust cheat, somewhat,
The god of death is dancing on his head, as Sai got very angry.
82. Pal bhar main sab khel bandh kar, bhaga sir par rakh kar pairr,
Socha tha man hi man, bhagvan nahi hai ab khair.
Within no time completely winding up his s how, that cheat ran fast.
Who was thinking in his mind that God is not there now.
83. Such hai Sai jaisa daani, mil na sakega jag main,
Ansh iish ka Sai Baba, unhe na kuch bhi mushkil jag main.
It is truth that in this world you cant get a giver like Sai,
For Saibaba was the incarnation of God and he canot get in to any trouble.
84. Sneh, sheel, sojanya, aadi ka abhushan dharan kar,
Badta iss duniya main jo bhi, manav sevaye path par.
Any one who wears the ornaments of love, good character and charity,
In this world and goes in the path of service to human beings,
85. Vahi jeet leta hai jagti, ke jan jan ka anthsthal,
Uski ek udasi hi jag, jana ko kar deti hai vivhal.
He wins over the entire world, in the mind of the people,
Whose one indifference, makes the entire world disarrayed.
86. Jab jab jag main bhar paap ka bar bar ho jaata hai,
Usse mita ne ke hi khatir, avtari ho aata hai.
When again and again the world is filled with sin,
For getting it destroyed, the incarnations take place.
87. Paap aur anyaya sabhi kuch, iss jagti ka har ke,
Duur bhaga deta duniya ke danav ko shan bhar main.
After destroying the sins and injustice in the world,
Within no time he will drive away the bad people of this world.
88. Sneh sudha ki dhar barasne, lagti hai duniya main,
Gale paraspar milne lagte, jan jan hai aapas main.
The rain of the nectar of love starts raining in this world,
People start hugging each other with other people.
89. Aisse hee avtari Sai, mrityulok main aakar,
Samta ka yeh paath padhaya, sabko apna aap mitakar.
Sai who was an incarnation like that after comimg in the land of death,
Taught the lesson of equality by destroying the selfishness of all.
90. Naam dwarka masjid ka, rakha Shirdi main Sai ne,
Daan taap, suntaap mitaya, jo kuch aaya Sai ne.
Sai kept the named the masjid in the Shirdi as Dwaraka,
And then mitigated the sufferings and sorrow, for which Sai had come.
91. Sada yaad main mast ram ki, baithe rehte the Sai,
Peher aath hee raam naam ka, bhaite rehte the Sai.
Always Sai sat completely enthralled with Rama in his mind,
And Sai used to sit like that for all the twenty four hours.
92. Sookhee rookhee tazi baasi, chahe ya hovai pakvaan,
Sada pyar ke bhooke Sai ke, khatir the sabhi samaan.
Dried up, fresh, stale whatever may be the state of food,
To the Sai when it is starved of love, it was all same.
93. Sneh aur shradha se apni, jan jo kuch de jaate the,
Bade chaav se uss bhojan ko, Baba paavan karte the.
When even very little is offered but with love and respect,
With very great interest Baba used to make it holy.
94. Kabhi kabhi man behlane ko, Baba baag main jate they,
Pramudit man main nirakh prakrati, chatta ko veh hote they.
Once in a while to entertain his mind Baba used to go the garden,
And in his ebbing mind the nature used to make him lightning.
95. Rang-birange pushpa baag ke mand mand hil dul karke,
Bihad birane man main bhi sneh salil bhar jate they.
The multi coloured flowers used to wave slowly in the garden,
Used to fill up even a rugged and dried up mind with love.
96. Aise su-madhur bela main bhi, dukh aafat vipada kai maare,
Apne man ki vyatha sunane, jan rehte Baba ko ghere.
Even in that very sweet time, he destroyed sorrow, danger and accidents,
And Baba was always surrounded by people who wanted to tell him their problems.
97. Sunkar jinki karun katha ko, nayan kamal bhar aate they,
De vibhuti har vyatha, shanti, unke uur main bhar dete the
Hearing his merciful story, the lotus like eyes used to get filled up,
And by giving for every suffering peace used to get filled up in his ash.
98. Jaane kya adhbut, shakti, uss vibhuti main hoti thi,
Jo dharan karke mastak par, dukh saara har leti thi.
We do not know what power was there in his sacred ash,
By wearing it on the forehead, all sorrows used to get destroyed.
99. Dhanya manuja veh sakshaat darshan, jo Baba Sai ke paye,
Dhanya kamal kar unke jinse, charan kamal veh parSai.
That man is blessed if he is able to see Baba in person,
And that lotus flower is blessed if it is offered at his feet.
100. Kaash nirbhaiy tumko bhi, saakshat Sai mil jaata,
Barshon se ujra chaman apna, phir se aaj khil-jata.
Perhaps without any fear the real Sai would meet you too,
Then a garden that has been dried for several years would again give up shoots today.
101. Gar pakar main charan shri ke, nahi chorta umar bhar,
Mana leta main jaroor unko gar rooth te Sai mujh par!!
If I were tocatch the feet of Sai, I will never leave it all my life.
I would make Sai agree with me, even if Sai is angry with me.
Jai Sai Ram~~~
Victory to Sri Ram.